We are committed long term to the mission of helping our customers realize their full potential. Just as we constantly update and improve our products, we want to continually evolve our company to be in the best position to accelerate new technologies as they emerge and to better serve our customers. To achieve that goal, Inova accepts and deploys broad range of technologies – we collaboratively focus on planning, researching, and developing of innovative software solutions with an ecosystem made up of industry, academic, and government partners.
Our general development concept foster partnerships between academia, the industry, and Inova. Industry partnerships include infrastructure industry clusters, various quality certification programs, and support for selected research projects. During years of experience behind us we made strong and longlasting partnerships with world class players targeting fields of OS, RDBMS, CAD, GIS, BIM, AEC and OCR:
- Autodesk Preferred Industry Partner
- Autodesk Professional Developer
- Autodesk Value Added Reseller
- Autodesk Certification Center
- Autodesk Training Center
- Oracle Gold Partner
- Microsoft Partner
Autodesk first revolutionized the software industry with the AutoCAD product, which introduced drafting on a PC. The widespread popularity of AutoCAD software forged our company’s lifetime commitment to practical innovation that drives productivity and profitability. AutoCAD also paved the way for Autodesk technology leadership in industries such as:
- Media and entertainment
Today, Autodesk is a fully diversified software company that provides targeted solutions for creating, managing, and sharing digital assets. Autodesk's community numbers more than six million users and includes four global strategic partners – Microsoft, Intel, Hewlett-Packard, and IBM, as well as 2,500 third-party developers. Moving into the future, Autodesk continues to evolve strategic competencies to support customers’ sustainability and success.
Inova, being a strong supporter of Autodesk's depicted development path, remain dedicated to helping integrate today’s best technologies – such as advanced modeling, digital collaboration, and practical data management – into everyday business practices. In this way, we help ensure our customers’ visions come to fruition and that our customers can compete in business and win. Autodesk strategic competencies are reflected every our solution, which deliver on our vision of productivity and profitability in numerous industries. These competencies include:
- Design and Drafting: More than two decades ago Autodesk introduced AutoCAD software, the design platform that improves productivity with powerful and quick drafting processes. Continuously innovated, the latest AutoCAD releases add greater intelligence into the platform and a more intuitive interface, which means fewer repetitive tasks and more time available for the creative parts of the design process.
- Visualization: True-to-life, walkthrough visualizations provide outstanding previews of the ideas our customers want to sell and make real. Visualization can be used for selling designs to clients, visually demonstrating how a machine can produce a product, or discussing details of a future building site. Previsualization processes include the conceptual renditions of film, television, education, or game content, which can be implemented through animation of primary footage or special effects.
- Advanced Modeling: An advanced approach to modeling enables architects, designers, and engineers to work the way they think and innovate more freely. Ideas are built virtually into a model, and the model’s inherent intelligence causes any changes to automatically ripple through all dependencies. This results in substantive reductions in errors and rework, as well as providing an accurate sense of the viability of the modeled entity in the real world.
- Collaboration: Efficient collaboration takes place with all phases of project information in digital format. This enables project data to be created, managed, and shared simultaneously across the enterprise, as well as with extended teams across geographic boundaries. The resulting project visibility also provides for more efficient workflow, faster time to market, and greater control of project information and activity.
- Lifecycle Management: Lifecycle management solutions make it possible to give everyone on a project or in an organization easy access to essential information over the life of a project and its developed assets. Keeping entire projects in digital form lays the groundwork for extracting maximum value from the project and its assets’ lifecycles – whether it’s for managing a building postconstruction, distributing a movie, or accessing a building floorplan to facilitate rescues in an emergency.