Utility and Infrastructure
Inova encompasses a broad range of applications and services. Although definitions vary, we typically include applications geared toward GIS related data acquisition, infrastructure assets management, spatial networks management, service provisioning and customer care in general. Increasingly, these applications are becoming more interdependent so telecommunications carriers and other infrastructure enterprises are beginning to realize how important our world-class solutions are to effective competition.
- Telecommunications Infrastructure: Development and implementation of custom and Autodesk-based solutions targeting complete regional Telcos corporate lifecycle: planning, design, implementation and management. Scalable solutions to fit the needs of both large Telcos and their offsite subcontractors. Established Standards and Interfacing procedures towards Cadastre and Spatial Planning. Solutions in telecomunications include, among other software tools, various implementations of Inova's flagship product TeleCAD-GIS
- Electricity Infrastructure: Inova is entering electricity infrastructure market, having envisioned CAD and GIS related software implementations based on Autodesk platforms during second half of 2006. All projections are made having in mind huge marketing potential in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Croatia and Slovenia.
Surveyors and engineers understand the importance of geographic data. Surveyors use precise instruments, procedures, and computations to accurately locate and define geographic features while conducting field surveys that range from cadastral to engineering construction layout. Engineers design and build structures and infrastructures on geography measured by surveyors. Autodesk-based software is the industry standard for creating, managing, analyzing, and displaying geographic information. It's also recognized by today's civil engineers as the intelligent choice for work in site development, hydraulics, hydrology, surveying, transportation, planning and public works, providing the rich set of database and spatial tools needed to manage civil information for design, modeling, and maintenance.
- Geodesy and Surveying: Development and implementation of Autodesk-based solutions targeting national Surveying and Geodesy bodies: planning, design, implementation and management. Scalable solutions to fit the needs of both Surveying departments and their civil engineering offsite subcontractors (i.e. municipalities). Established Standards and Interfacing procedures towards Utilities/Infrastructure and Spatial Planning.
Spatial and Land Planning
No matter how large or small the community, planners must deal with spatial information: parcel, zoning and land use data, addresses, transportation networks, and housing stock. Spatial planners also study and keep track of multiple urban and regional indicators, forecast future community needs, and plan accordingly to guarantee the quality of life for everyone in livable communities.
- Cadastral Management: Development and implementation of custom and Autodesk-based solutions targeting national Cadastre lifecycle: data acquisition, implementation and management. Scalable solutions to fit the needs of both Cadastral departments and their civil engineering offsite subcontractors. Established Standards and Interfacing procedures towards Geodesy and Surveying, and Spatial Planning.
- Urban Planning and Architecture: Development and implementation of Autodesk-based solutions targeting both national Spatial Planning bodies and Architectural organizations and buros: planning, design, implementation and management. Scalable solutions to fit the needs of both Spatial Planning departments and their civil engineering offsite subcontractors (i.e. municipalities and architectural buros). Established Standards and Interfacing procedures towards Utilities/Infrastructure and Civil Engineering.
Our technology and services are driven by a desire to increase the knowledge of the earth’s systems and processes to foster better decisions in accommodating growth and change. Specific services have been developed to provide planning services as well as address existing problems of environmental contamination. These services range from highly technical information solutions to regional landscape characterization including: Landscape Classification, Environmental Planning, Land Use Planning, Site Characterization and Remediation Data Integration.
- Forestry Management: Development and implementation of custom and Autodesk-based solutions targeting national Department of Forestry lifecycle: data acquisition, implementation and management. Scalable solutions to fit the needs of both DoF departments and their civil engineering offsite subcontractors. Established Standards and Interfacing procedures towards Geodesy and Surveying, and Spatial Planning.
Strategic and Tactical Advice
Our customers apply Inova's market insights, proprietary data sets, and consulting experience toward corporate strategic and tactical planning needs. Our consulting client base ranges from service providers to equipment vendors as well as financial institutions and government agencies.
- Market Analysis: Customers who leverage our in-house databases, expertise, and network of research contacts to address complex issues, including: Market forecasting amd demand projections, Customer segmentation and profitability, Survey design and implementation and Customer and geographic "scoring".
- Strategic Consulting: Inova has developed a reputation for objectivity and keen insight into the strategic challenges facing communications executives: Competitive analysis, Regulatory strategy, Merger and acquisition advice and Network planning and valuation.
- Analyst Services: Complements customer subscription to Inova's research products with customized insight from the experts. Our service offerings include: Expert testimony, Corporate seminars, briefings, and training, Customized industry updates and Analyst access hours.
- Cost, Profit, and Pricing Models: Inova provides analyses and modeling systems designed to assist with decision making and regulatory strategy: Cost model design and implementation, Business cases for new services, Competitive price benchmarking and Analysis by geography and client type.
- Custom Research: In case our customer needs a specific data set Inova's analyst team welcomes custom research inquiries, large and small. Our areas of expertise include: global wireline and wireless service providers and subscribers, international telephone traffic on over 2,000 routes, terrestrial network deployments and pricing, city fiber networks and colocation facilities and internet backbone competition and connectivity.