One of the basic assumptions of developing concept is the fact that the purchase of modern commercial (finished) software tools for companies is extremely unreasonable, since such systems are typically only 5% customized to client needs, while the remaining 95% is inadequate working environment. Apart from being inadequate, such systems quickly become obsolete (no possibility to follow the trends of user interface).
Today is no longer the primary issue of which software to use, but determination of the leadership of the company or the local administration for the developing platform which will be a long backbone of the overall information system - for 5, 10 or 20 years. As an official partner of the companies Autodesk, Microsoft and Oracle in the Western Balkans, Inova uses and through presented projects implements the most modern platforms of the most famous manufacturers.
Categories of geoinformation projects:
Participation in international projects: